Remote Application Monitoring & Management on the Cloud
When you deploy and run your applications on Amazon EC2 or Go Grid or FlexiScale or any other cloud IaaS, there is no guarantee that your Cloud or SaaS-resident applications will always be running, or always be running well. While the Cloud enables you to reduce the cost of building your infrastructure, you still need to monitor and manage the performance of the various applications that runs on these environments. The same applies to the Private clouds.
Dynamic Capacity management, High Availability and Quality of Services (QOS) of your applications in the cloud is critical to meeting your business and client’s objectives.
It is crucial that you should always predictably know:
- What is the health of your applications?
- Is it serving all the requests it gets?
- Is it tuned properly for the actual demand?
- What is the actual demand?
- What happens when there's a spike in usage?
- When will I need to add more computing power?
We remotely monitor and manage the health and well-being of your cloud-resident computing resources on a global delivery model. We can monitor every operating system available on preconfigured Amazon Machine Images, and others, including UNIX, Linux, Windows, Solaris,Linux and VMware. We can manage several commonly used software products in the cloud, including the most popular HTTP servers, application servers, databases, messaging servers, authorization servers, and more.
What do we monitor and manage?
- Immediate collection of availability, performance, utilization, and throughput metrics
- Powerful alerting, notification, and escalation features
- Remote control of servers and services
- Event and log tracking
- Tailorable dashboard and powerful analysis and reporting
- Base lining, trending, and capacity planning
Remote SaaS/Web performance Monitoring
Our Services are in the URL and web transaction monitoring. URL monitoring watches the response time, DNS look-up, connect time, and throughput for a single URL. Multiple URLs may be combined to monitor a multi-step web transition, such as a purchase through an e-commerce store.
SaaS website monitoring can be performed. In case of remote URL monitoring, the website URL is simultaneously watched from multiple remote agents, which are placed strategically throughout the SaaS environment.
Proactive notification and escalation. Flexible reporting.
- Proactive status alerts via email, sms, or SNMP trap
- Escalations for notifications
- Notification filtering rules during known outages
- Comprehensive reporting
- In-depth views into every state change event
- Data export for detailed off-line analysis
For more information on how we can help you, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org